Help your PTO support the students of Schmucker Middle School!
The Parent Teacher Organization at Schmucker Middle School plays a vital role in supplementing the educational experiences of our children. The funds raised by the PTO allow our students to have opportunities not funded by the school budget.
Support/Donate to PTO
Send email to Schmucker PTO for more information about donating to the Schmucker PTO.
2017-2018 PTO Officers:
- Laura Christensen, President
- Open, President Elect
- Michelle Hogan, Treasurer
- Linnea Lannon, Corresponding Secretary
- Peggy Hnatusko, Recording Secretary
Volunteer & Sign-up for Student Directory
Please complete the Student Directory and Volunteer Form if you’re interested in volunteering at Schmucker this year, or if you want to be included in the Student Directory.
Our PTO meetings will be on Thursdays at in the Seminar Room, just down the hall from the front office. Mrs. Dean-Null will give a short report, and PTO Committees will report as well. We are always looking for new SMS parents to join us and share with us their ideas. The dates of the 2017-2018 school year meetings are as follows: , October 5, November 2, Feburary 1, , and . All are welcome!
- September 2017 PTO Newsletter
- October 2017 PTO Newsletter
- November 2017 PTO Newsletter
- December 2017 PTO Newsletter
- February 2018 PTO Newsletter
- March 2018 PTO Newsletter
- April 2018 PTO Newsletter