The first day of practice for the 2021 SMS Boys’ Track & Field team is Monday, March 22...
- Have you registered on www.registermyathlete.com so you are able to join us from day one?
- Are you ready to run fast, jump high, fly far, and/or throw far?
- How about improving your times and working as a team on a daily basis?
- Or maybe you want to set your sights on beating a school record?
- Also - did you know that participating on the track team is a great way to keep you in shape for other sports and activities such as: baseball, basketball, football, wrestling, skateboarding, hockey, rugby, windsurfing, hang-gliding, frisbee, volleyball, foosball, lacrosse, zip-chipping, Fort-Nite-ing, roller skating, Roller Derby, ping pong, dance, and many more?
Come to the first practice and be part of the SMS Track Team for 2021!
For the Boys’ Track & Field team, the first meeting & practice is Monday, March 22 from 4-6 pm in the gym.
Please SIGN UP for track by using the Google Form that can be found on the SMS website or in the SMS Newsletter.
It is very important that you have had an athletics physical for this school year and that you sign up on www.registermyathlete.com if you haven’t already done so. You are NOT allowed to participate in any practices until you are registered!